- 50000 INR
- 36000.00 - 56000.00 INR
To fulfill the requirements of our valuable patrons, we are engaged in manufacturing and exporting a wide range of Sodium Sulphide Yellow Flakes. The offered yellow flakes are highly demanded in the international market for their accurate composition, eco-friendly nature and stability under different conditions. Our team of experts use the best quality packaging material to provide the products resistance against moisture. Sodium sulphide yellow flakes are mostly used in oil recovery, dyes & detergents, ore flotation and food preservatives.
- Used to remove heavy metals from waste waters in many industries. in the craft wood-pulping process.
- Used in the manufacture of lubricating oils.
- Used in tanneries for de-hairing hides and skins.
- Used in synthetic cooking hard drink .
- Used in pharmaceutical industries as a selective and cost-efficient reducing agent.
- Used in dye intermediates manufacturing.
50 - 52 % & 58 - 60%
Iron as Fe
< 20 ppm
- 15-20 Per Day
- 1 Week
- Free samples are available
- All India
20/584-1, Namaste Board Lane, Kadapa, Cuddapah, Andhra Pradesh, 516001, India